Inspired by the iconic accessory, the Monocle all-in-one handheld speaker lets you take calls, play music, or daisy-chain with others for smartphone conference calling. Exclusive to Gizmodo readers, take an additional 10% off on Grand St. - a $28 savings over retail ($60) with code 'MONOCLE10'.
Unless you're invited to a lot of dandy dinner cruises, a monocle may provide you with little use. Take a more modern approach to the storied accessory with the Monocle, a portable speaker, headset, and speakerphone for the 21st century. Take conference calls, switch to speakerphone, and play your favorite tunes all on the same handheld device, while keeping with the hipster trend.
If you're looking for an all-inclusive accessory with a little bit of old-world whimsy, the Monocle is the most dapper of choices. Daisy-chain two or more of these affordable, handsome speakers together for full coverage at any conference room table, or connect up to ten Monocles and really own the Boardroom.
- Monocle smartphone speaker in Black Diamond or Copper colors
- 40 mm driver provides stellar audio quality
- Duplex-enabled microphone provides voice clarity during phone calls
- Turn on/off and control volume with intuitively-designed control wheel
- Reinforced nylon cable with 3.5 mm audio jack connects to all smartphones/devices